Site Management Associate II, Research Services
Location – Raleigh, NC
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. You will effectively implement the activities of site recruitment, enrolment and site communications for post marketing studies. The responsibilities of this position include: identifying, training/initiating and closing out study sites; conducting remote site monitoring visits and/or targeted on-site visits as needed, conducting remote site management activities, managing study sites and required protocols, amendments and/or deviations, assuring that data is reported accurately and timelines are maintained.
Overview of the role
· Serve as an internal and external resource for Project Management, Registry Consultants, Study Sponsors and any ICON outside vendor
· Develop site management reports, update CTMS and maintain site management documents
· Conducts and completes remote site management activities
· Ability and willingness to travel as needed (drive and fly) approximately 25% of the time
· Support the development of proposals and bid defense communications
· Serve as the point of contact for sites and patients that are participating in registries
· Support the development of site training materials, training manuals, recruitment materials and newsletters and recruit, train and manage study sites
· Prepare and submit regulatory documents (IRB submissions)
· Minimum required education is a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (with a background in medicine, science or relevant discipline preferred) with two or more years of relevant experience are required. Prior relevant monitoring experience preferred. Experience in a health care and/or research environment.
· Strong written/oral skills (the ability to produce clear, substantive and effective written communications is preferred)
· Ability to review and evaluate clinical data
· Foreign language skills desirable
· Strong grammar and proofreading skills
· Proficient in computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and reference manager software
Working for ICON you will be provided with an excellent benefits package
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
In addition you will have the opportunity to develop within your role and take on further responsibilities or develop your skill set within other related departments of ICON.
Following your application if you are successful you will be invited to an initial telephone interview with one of our dedicated recruiters who will be able to provide you with more details of this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer -
M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or