This is an exciting opportunity to work within a
fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced
development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device
ICON Clinical Research is currently looking for a
full time office based Clinical
Operations Manager based in our Frankfurt or Cologne offices.
of the Role
- You will be responsible for the coordination,
execution, control and completion of the Clinical Operations at country level.
- Ensuring delivery and development of the Clinical
Operations team against key metrics.
- Drive the completion and delivery of the end to end
service through a variety of metrics and KPIs enabling.
- ICON develops and grows the delivery of work at country
- Working for the Director/Senior Director, Clinical
Operations/or the VP Clinical Operations you will work to develop and grow the
capabilities, productivity, quality levels.
- Provide direction and accountability for the
operational teams and their delivery at the country and site level.
To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- With a University degree in medicine, science, or
equivalent, you will have had a successful career within the CRO/Pharmaceutical
industry at Senior Associate and/or manager level.
- At least 2 years of direct line management
experience whiten the Clinical Operations area.
- Excellent management skills, developed with a
collaborative approach to driving performance and success in the global
- In depth proven experience as a Senior CRA and SSU activities.
- Fluent in both English and German.
Benefits of Working in ICON
Other than working with a great team of smart and
energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This
varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with
you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our
success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower
people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term