FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. As a Financial Accountant you will ensure timely and accurate financial information is produced in order for the company to meet established goals and objectives while ensuring statutory requirements are adhered to.
Overview of the role
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Information for two or more European entities including Management Accounts
- Manage full Trial Balance and maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Calculation of Cost-plus revenue
- Ensuring entities are compliant with local statutory requirements, i.e. VAT returns, Statutory Financial Statements, CT returns and all other filings are completed and filed in accordance with local legislation & timelines
- Liaising with local financial advisors to ensure efficient information flows to ensure local accounts are accurate
- Ensuring all processes are SOX compliant
- Assisting Tax Manager with tax issues across range of European entities
- Weekly cash-flow monitoring and reporting
- Liaising with and assisting external auditors – at both group and local levels
- Monthly and annual assistance with forecast and budget preparation
- Assisting Finance Manager with various relevant information requirements
- 1-2 years PQE ACA/CIMA/ACCA with good accounts preparation experience
- Fluency in Russian is desirable but not essential.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Good Systems experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Work as part of a team
Benefits of Working in ICON
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.