Information Security is of paramount importance to ICON, as a trusted partner to our customers it is imperative that ICON information is treated with the utmost care and protected at all times.
We are looking for an information security architect who has the ability to work autonomously, engage with a variety of stakeholders and assist in preparing global IT security standards and reference architecture. This exciting and expansive role will report to the Head of IT security and allow fantastic exposure with best in breed software in the market. *LI-HD1
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will serve as a primary security contact for projects during the planning, analysis, and design phases of projects. Provide IT security technology and process guidance for enterprise architects and the business. Monitor ongoing projects to verify that security components are built and deployed as originally designed. Assist in reviewing compliance to ICON’s reference security architecture and industry standards, internal policies, and procedures.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be experienced with common platforms and technologies such as Microsoft, Oracle, Linux/Unix, VMware ESX & NSX, Cisco, Fortinet, Symantec, etc.;
- Must be experienced with general technical architecture components e.g. network segregation techniques, web servers, application servers, load balancing, HTTP routing, network routing & switching, identity management, authentication, auditing, access control, storage, logging, remote access solutions, etc. Ideally with an implementation background;
- Must be experienced with cybersecurity controls including Firewalls, DDoS, IPS/IDS, Proxy Solutions, Web Application Firewalls, multi-factor authentication, PKI’s, anti-malware protections, anomaly detection, SIEM, etc;
- Plan, analyse, and design global security systems including network monitoring, intrusion detection and prevention, identity management, access control, mobile device management, and data protection. Initiate upgrades to security systems as necessitated by technology availability and maturity, security gaps, emerging threats, business risk and needs, and cost effectiveness;
- Experienced with mobility solutions including MXM (specifically MDM, MAM), auto-enrolment, and BYOD, as well as cloud solutions including identity management and synchronisation, Federation, ADFS, etc;
- Knowledge of modern application development methodologies and security techniques and tools which can be deployed and have a good understanding of risk management, security architecture, common design flaws/weaknesses, and vulnerability analysis;
- Must have prior experience in designing solutions and controls for regulated environments and must possess awareness and knowledge of SOX, COBIT, ISO\IEC 27001:2013, EU GDPR and/or NIST CSF standards;
- Must have a general understanding of data protection and privacy requirements and regulations, specifically the new General Data Protection Regulation and HIPPA;
- Research emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security practices/standards to maintain professional relevance and assist during the response to security incidents affecting or potentially affecting the organization.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in consulting is desirable;
- Strong communication skills (written & spoken) and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with working across business unit and geographical boundaries to engage team members required;
- Possessing security-centric certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, Offensive Security OSCP or other certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CEH, SABSA, TOGAF;
- Possessing a graduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Security, Mathematics, or a related technical field is desirable;
Benefits of Working in ICON
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment