This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Developer will be responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of the application code. Developer has to interact with global cross-functional teams to address complex business requirements. The role demands the individual to possess technical skills required to perform the job in an effective manner. The individual should be self-motivated, possess creative problem solving skills.
Experience – 2.5 to 8 years
Designation: Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
Overview of the Role
- Having strong technical, analytical and logical skills.
- Provide technical and logical solutions; and willingness to participate and support the team.
- Delivers high quality standards and strives for excellence; Acts in a proactive, flexible and responsive manner to customer needs.
- Should be familiar with SDLC, Agile Scrum and a passion to learn new process
- To undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Travel (approximately 8%) domestic and/or international
- Strong hands on experience in C# programming skills
- Should have expertise in HTML5, Java script
- Good understanding of software design life cycle process
- Good communication skills and commitment for continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge on Database- SQL Server.
- Experience in Medical Imaging domain will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams across multiple time zone.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or local equivalent, in Computer Science.
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
Following your application if you are successful you will be invited to an initial telephone interview with one of our dedicated recruiters who will be able to provide you with more details of this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.