Financial Accountant II *LI-HD1
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. As a qualified Financial Accountant you will ensure timely and accurate financial information is produced in order for the company to meet established goals and objectives while ensuring statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Information including Management Accounts;
- Manage Trial Balance and maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations;
- Calculation of Cost-plus revenue;
- Ensuring entities are compliant with local statutory requirements, i.e. VAT returns, Statutory Financial Statements, CT returns and all other filings are completed and filed in accordance with local legislation & timelines;
- Ensuring all processes are SOX compliant;
- Weekly cash-flow monitoring and reporting;
- Liaising with and assisting external auditors – at local level;
- Monthly and annual assistance with forecast and budget preparation;
- Assisting Finance Manager with various relevant information requirements.
Experience, skills, knowledge requirements
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Good Systems experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Work as part of a team
· 1-2 years experience with good accounts preparation experience.
Benefits of Working in ICON
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart. Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.