Logistics Coordinator in SG
ICON PLC is a Clinical Research Organization with a strong global reputation in our approach to clinical development.
We apply scientific and operational excellence across all phases of clinical trial outsourcing services for our clients, in the development and reimbursement of new medicines. We have offices in 40 countries with over 80 offices worldwide and over 12K employees globally with an annual turnover in excess of $1.2 billion
As a leading CRO with a presence in Asia Pacific since 1996, local know-how is our specialty. Our experts understand the unique challenges of conducting research in Asia Pacific and use their country-specific knowledge to ensure we deliver quality data to our clients on time and within budget.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the set up and implementation of protocol specific logistics. They will monitor all inbound deliveries to ICON, as well as outbound shipments from ICON. The coordinator will be responsible for following up on any delays or other issues with relevant couriers to ensure that client requirements are met.
They will also be responsible for proforma/commercial invoice creation, as well as liaising with clients regarding the invoices. We are hiring a Logistics Coordinator from Level I to II. If you have the skills and experience listed below then please share your resume with us:
- At least 3 years work experience in the logistics functional area - such as logistics coordinator/specialist, logistics customer service, shipment specialist, courier specialist or any skills directly related to the logistics role.
- Experienced in issuing courier and commercial invoices.
- Global shipment knowledge, in particular EU, US and APAC.
- Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Highly interested in the logistic field.
- Bachelor degree or above.
In comparison to our competitors and other pharmaceutical companies, we provide a more flexible and reasonable working platform. We also offer coaching and education for personal and professional development.
ICON provides a great benefits package and is committed to ensuring that all employees have a healthy work/life balance.