Clinical Trial Transparency Manager
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
You are now subscribed to our push notifications
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As a Clinical Trial Transparency Manager you will be joining the world’s largest & most comprehensive clinical research organisation, powered by healthcare intelligence.
What you will be doing:
- Redacting protocols, SAPs, CSRs and other applicable documents in support of trial transparency activities
- Supporting ad-hoc trial transparency projects
- Leads and establishes the process for either the redaction/anonymization activities of personal data/company confidential information in clinical documents according to applicable guidelines and local laws as well as ensures timely delivery of anonymization reports when applicable
- Participates to the development and maintenance of the commercial confidential information (CCI) strategy in close collaboration with the content experts and coordinates the CCI redactions/anonymization and preparation of justification documents as needed
- Maintains and updates the rules for the personal data redaction/anonymization according to local laws and regulatory authority guidelines as applicable
- Manages the vendor interactions for the relevant submission documents
- Provides document management expertise to all redaction/anonymization related processes and ensures all deliverables are provided according to set timelines and with excellent quality
- Bachelor degree, advanced degree is preferred and at least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in document redaction and anonymization
- Project management skills
- Strong experience in redaction and anonymization to meet requirements of EU Policy 70 and Health Canada PRCI
- Experience with data protection, anonymization, and redaction plans set up
- Vendor management experience
Our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles.
Day in the life
Who we are