We are aware of instances where fake recruitment text messages and emails that can appear to come from ICON have been received by individuals. Always delete suspicious text messages or emails. Never give out personal financial information.
Representatives from ICON, including our Executive Management such as our CEO and Chief HR Officer, will never:
- Send you emails from common personal email domains such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, as examples
- Process a job application that has not been submitted to careers.iconplc.com
- Conduct an interview over text message or video call on common platforms such as WhatsApp, Trillian, Facebook, Skype, or Zoom
- Request you to transfer money as part of the recruitment process
- Send you a cheque or money order to purchase IT equipment for home based working
ICON takes this matter seriously. By making you aware of these fraudulent schemes, we hope to prevent unsuspecting individuals from falling victim to a scam. In the event you are a victim of financial fraud due to a text message, email, or social media scam, please report it to your local law enforcement authority.
ICON can be contacted at careers.iconplc.com/contact/