Director, Data Management
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Key responsibilities & duties:
- You will direct the day to day activities and task management to ensure focus on quality, budget & timeline.
- You will be responsible for mentoring the Data Management Managers, Project Managers & Leaders.
- You will be involved in planning overview, acquisition and implementation of systems to meet the biometrics needs of the organization.
- You will provide direction to the Managers to ensure continual review of the project contract are regularly done to ensure that out of scope work is identified, documented, communicated to the appropriate person and managed promptly & efficiently.
- You will also liaise with sponsors on project related matters, where appropriate.
- Leadership of special projects, as required.
Day in the life
Teaser labelCareer Progression
Clinical research is a dynamic and rapidly growing field that plays a crucial role in advancing medical science. Clinical Trials are essential in evaluating the safety and efficacy of new drugs, me
Introduction to AI in Clinical Research Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become a transformative force in various industries, and the field of healthcare is no exception. In recent years, AI has m
Teaser labelInclusion & Belonging
Celebrating Women Trailblazers in Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical Developments At ICON plc, we recognize and celebrate the remarkable contributions of women who have been pioneers in clinical
Who we are