(Senior) Contract and Budget Negotiator
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
ICON is partnering with one of the most successful global pharmaceutical companies to support them in developing new drugs in critical areas to increase health and quality of live all over the world. To accomplish this we are currently looking for an Junior/Senior Contract and Budget Negotiator (m/f/d)
• Prepare and finalize all required site agreements and budgets
• Ensure regular communication and escalations to expedite the planning for essential documents as required.
• Capable of drafting site contracts, budgets
To Be Successful in this role you will have:
• BA/BSc in business, legal or science related field with a strong preference for paralegal or Juris Doctor (JD), or equivalent work experience
• At least 4 years’ experience in legal or pharmaceutical field as contract negotiator, preferably within a CRO.
• Previous negotiation of site clinical contracts and budgets required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and German
What is offered:
• Remote in Homeoffice in Germany
• Permanent contract
• Contribution to pension scheme
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Would you like to know more?
Day in the life
Who we are