Contract Analyst - Sponsor Dedicated (Home Based)
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As a Contracts Associate you will be joining the world’s largest & most comprehensive clinical research organisation, powered by healthcare intelligence.
What you will be doing:
Prepare, negotiate and finalize agreements and budgets related to clinical trials and/or overseeing a Clinical Research Organization responsible for contract negotiations. Provide support to the clinical team in the pricing, planning, execution and control of site/investigator budgets and contracts.
- Prepare, negotiate, analyze, escalate and finalize all required site agreements and budgets or amendments
- Utilize legal and budget parameters fallback to expedite negotiations.
- Ensure regular communication and escalations to expedite the planning, execution, issue resolution and management of Site/Investigator agreements and other essential documents as required.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Site Activation requirements versus contracting turnaround times to support study start up cycle times.
- Capable of drafting and negotiating complex site contracts, budgets and amendments confidently across multiple countries.
To Be Successful in this role you will have:
- BA/BSc in business, legal or science related field with a strong preference for paralegal or Juris Doctor (JD), or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in legal or pharmaceutical field as contract negotiator, preferably within a CRO.
- Previous negotiation of site clinical contracts and budgets for the local country is a nice to have.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and German
What is offered:
- Remote in Homeoffice in Germany
- Permanent contract
- Contribution to pension scheme
Please submit your CV to email@example.com or via our homepage www.ICONplc.com/FSP. We are looking forward to your application.
Our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles.
Day in the life
Who we are