About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As a (Sr.) Clinical Research Associate I/II you will be joining the world’s largest & most comprehensive clinical research organisation, powered by healthcare intelligence.
What you will be doing:
The responsibilities of the Clinical Research Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the main line of communication between the sponsor and the investigator
- Verifying that all research staff, facilities and investigational products have adequate qualifications and resources and these remain adequate throughout
- Responsible for the safety and proper conduct throughout the trial
- Verifying that the investigator follows the approved protocol and all GCP procedures
- Verifying that source data/documents and other trial records are accurate, complete, and maintained
- Adverse events, concomitant medications, and inter current illnesses are reported in accordance with the protocol on the CRFs
- Experience should include monitoring skills. Prior relevant active independent field monitoring experience and site management experience
- Strong knowledge in ICH-GCP
- Ability to review and evaluate clinical data
- Computer literacy desirable
- Professional use of the English language; both written and oral
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel
- Bachelor degree, or local equivalent, in medicine, science or related discipline
- Min. 2 years SIT on-site monitoring experience
- Mandatory to have oncology studies experiece
Our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles.
Day in the life
Teaser labelOur People
To excel as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) in a Clinical Research Organization (CRO), you need a combination of education, skills, and the right mindset. Brazil-based CRA II Debora shares her
Teaser labelOur People
How to progress as a Clinical Research AssociateTo thrive as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA), it is imperative to cultivate a multifaceted skill set and demonstrate unwavering commitment to exce
Teaser labelA Day In The Life
Senior Clinical Research Associate Suzaita Hipolito talks about the satisfaction gained from working in Clinical Research. “What would it look like to wake up every day feeling happy and fulfilled?
Who we are