Site Engagement Liaison
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As a Clinical Trial Manager you will play a key role in improving the lives of patients by accelerating the development of our customers drugs and devices through innovative solutions.
What you will be doing:
A Clinical Team Manager (CTM) is a single service project manager for clinical operations.
• Manages and prioritizes the clinical deliverables to ensure that deliverables meet quality and regulatory requirements, project timelines, budget, and sponsor expectations.
• Creates and administers clinical and site training plans. Ensures clinical team understands responsibilities and performance standards.
• Recognizes potential risks within the study protocol and operational aspects of the trial; proactively establishes contingency and mitigation plans.
• Ensures that quality standards and applicable regulatory requirements are met. Facilitates internal audits and local health authority inspections as needed.
• Communicates effectively with sponsor, project manager, functional team leads and other project team members. Leads clinical study team meetings.
• Provides training and guidance to clinical study team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in a health, life sciences or other relevant field of study.
• 5 years’ relevant experience .
• Occasional travel as needed.
• All employees must read, write and speak fluent English and host country language.
• Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education and experience stated above.
At ICON, we embrace new perspectives and empower our people to write their own paths forward. We are a culturally diverse company with over 40,000 talented and ambitious people with varied skills, perspectives & backgrounds working together across 40 countries.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles.
Day in the life
Who we are