Talent Acquisition Recruitment Marketing and Employment Branding Lead
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As the Talent Acquisition Recruitment Marketing and Employment Branding Lead, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Talent Attraction and Employment Branding strategy for recruitment. Working as a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, developing content led marketing campaigns, driving the ICON culture out to the market.
The role is hybrid: 60% based in our office in Reading, 40% remote.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Develop and lead employer brand strategies, management and programs to position ICON as an employer of choice.
- Manage the global ICON Careers internal and external sites, and other digital tools to ensure content is current, relevant, and engaging.
- Drive ROI and brand positioning through new and existing touchpoints.
- Partner with internal TA team on recruitment marketing initiatives and materials, and talent segment specific sourcing and branding initiatives.
- Mentor and train team members on employer branding, social media, messaging, and visual design best practices.
- Develop templates, create toolkits/self-service materials, and manage shared information spaces to facilitate the implementation of successful global and local initiatives.
- Ensure consistency to uphold the integrity of our employer brand
Build effective relationships with internal and external partners and key stakeholders across all locations.
- Oversee digital and social media campaigns.
- Develop strategic content calendar and empower Talent Acquisition team members to generate content.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure alignment and consistency with broader social media efforts across the organization.
- Continuously look for ways to leverage existing and new channels to promote, engage and differentiate the company both internally and externally.
Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and vendors in the space.
- Strategize relevant digital strategies to support organizational efforts and priorities.
- Foster employee engagement and retention by evangelizing our EVP.
- Create and train management on awareness & education of ICON’s Employee Value Proposition across business areas and in partnership with Comms.
- Coordinating and managing recruiting resources and define measurements for success. Assess and measure the effectiveness of our sourcing and branding channels, including social media, our careers sites and hiring campaigns, and report back to key partners on the results of our initiatives.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (HR Comms/Marketing) to work together to build ICON’s external and internal EVP.
- Ensure we have leading channels to ensure we stay a best practice recruitment function – Facebook, Instagram, twitter, podcasts.
- Develop compelling content that drives continuity of our talent brand across nurture emails, video scripts, and other materials in partnership with different lines of the business, all of who you will work with in different capacities.
- Develop and maintain talent marketing materials.
- Develop and drive internal Talent Acquisition communications.
- 5 years recruiting experience in the life sciences industry.
- 5+ years producing marketing or recruiting content including website collateral, nurture emails, social posts/ads and video scripts.
- Proven ability communicating to internal and external audiences as well as excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proven ability to organize, manage and lead projects.
- Passion for storytelling and creating content.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design & web development.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Day in the life
Who we are