Clinical Scientist Neuro - Home Based (US or Canada)
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As a Clinical Scientist you will be joining the world’s largest & most comprehensive clinical research organization, powered by healthcare intelligence.
What you will be doing:
- Assists the CS Protocol Lead and study team with the clinical/scientific conduct of clinical studies e.g., adjudication support, medical monitoring, imaging data reconciliation preparation of meeting materials, protocol deviation management
- May support a single study or multiple studies
- May lead a study with limited scope (e.g., Survival Follow-up)
- May interact with internal and external stakeholders (study sites, committees, etc.) in support of clinical study objectives
What you need to have:
- BS/BA/MS/PhD in Life Sciences with 2+ yrs relevant career experience
- If no degree in Life Sciences, must have significant experience in clinical development (>5 years)
Minimum Years of Experience
- Pharmaceutical experience beneficial but not required
- Experience conducting Neuro/Acute pain studies is preferred but not required
- 2 years medical monitoring experience preferred
- ePro experience a plus
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Excel and PP experience required
- Ability to travel up to 15% (might include international travel)
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and/or Canada, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Position based remote in US or Canada
Our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles.
Day in the life
Teaser labelOur People
To excel as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) in a Clinical Research Organization (CRO), you need a combination of education, skills, and the right mindset. Brazil-based CRA II Debora shares her
Teaser labelCareer Progression
Unlocking your Potential: The Benefits of ICON’s EPIC Internship Program Internship programs have become a vital stepping stone for students and young professionals seeking to gain practic
Teaser labelOur People
John Bailey, one of ICON's Veteran Leadership Transition Program Alumni shares his path from serving in the armed forces to joining the clinical research industry. ICON's Veteran Leadership Transit
Who we are