Production Associate I
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
You are now subscribed to our push notifications
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
• Processes work orders (printing of documents, Barcodes, Requisition forms and kit production forms, assembly kits) that include kits and bulk supplies which are sent to investigator sites. 60%
• Identifies discrepancies with work orders and enters this information into Icolims system which will be used for metrics reports and audit report for Clients. 15%
• Assist Project Management staff with modifications of work orders.10%
• Refurbishes all incoming specimen shipping boxes which are received from investigator sites. 2.5%
• Disassemble supplies which are returned from investigator sites. 2.5%
• Assist in training new employees.5%• Performs additional responsibilities as requested by management. 5%
To be successful you will need:
• Skills – Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills, Commutations skills
and the ability to deal well with stress.
• Basic computer skills including knowledge in MS Outlook, of MS Word, Excel and typing skills.
C-High School or Equivalent (Required)
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Day in the life
Who we are