SDTM Visualisation Developer
About the role
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mid-level SDTM Visualisation Developer to join our Data Analytics team, dedicated to a specific key client account.
As part of this team of 30+ Programming Analyst & Business Intelligence Developers, you will deliver a range of Spotfire Visualisations utilized within the Medical Monitoring process.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the clinical-study team-members in definition of requirements for, understanding of and use of the newly developed analytics platform
- Collaborating closely with key business stakeholders to analyse their requirements
- Using your strong programming/developer skills to create interactive dashboards and data visualisations
- Delivering metrics and reporting tools
- Providing consultative industry leading solutions to our clients
- Working on multiple cross functional projects with a large, diverse operational analytics team
A solutions orientated, analytical and customer focused individual with a global business mind set and a strong background in operational excellence!
Here at ICON we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Maths, Statistics or Computer Science
- Previous clinical trials industry experience
- Programming of CDISC SDTM
- Experience with data visualisations using tools like Spotfire, Tableau, BI (or similar tools)
- Ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
- Fluency in English
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
Day in the life
Teaser labelCareer Progression
Salary expectations used to be something discussed after an interview process but now it’s something most recruiters typically ask within the first conversation. This is to ascertain if the remune
Who we are