Clinical Data Entry
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
· Data Entry Support for Non-SIP Studies/Sites - make updates in CTMS as provided on pre-validated site lists, ISIF forms, ISI change forms, and change requests received via email. Review reference data to see if required account/contact/address records already exist in the system. Create new/update existing reference data as needed. Create sites, enter site accounts and addresses, enter site contacts and addresses, assigned required external system provisioning roles, Make updates as requested throughout the course of the study.
· Data Entry Support for Outsourced Studies - create countries and/or sites, enter milestones and enrollment information for outsourced studies. Make updates as trackers are received throughout the course of the study. Follow up with sponsor project leads if trackers are not received according to agreed schedule. Periodically run FOCUS reports and follow up with sponsor project lead to ensure errors are corrected and updates are made.
· Data Entry Support for Acquired Studies - create countries and/or sites, enter milestones and enrollment information for acquired studies. Make updates as trackers are received throughout the course of the study. Follow up with sponsor project leads if trackers are not received according to agreed schedule. Periodically run FOCUS reports and follow up with sponsor project lead to ensure errors are corrected and updates are made.
· Provisioning Support for SIP Studies - assign external system provisioning roles to site contacts created in SPECTRUM through SIP integration. Periodically run reports and follow up on missing/incorrect provisioning values
· Reference Data Updates - create and/or update accounts, contacts, addresses as needed for study site creation or cleanup. Review data coming into the system from outside sources and take appropriate action as required to ensure reference data is clean and accurate. Review data for duplicate entries and take appropriate action to remediate duplicates in reference data.
· Protocol Level Updates - provide support updating trial level information (study team history, protocol level accounts, etc.) as requested by the study teams.
· Data Setup for UAT - create and/or modify data in non-production environments as requested in preparation for the execution of test scripts
· Ad-hoc CTMS Cleanup Activities - perform manual updates in the system that result from data reviews, cleanup campaigns and periodic monitoring activities. Run periodic reports as needed and take appropriate actions to clean/modify identified data issues. Monitor and resolve SPECTRUM/CORE/Exostar discrepancies that impact automated provisioning process.
For all tasks if there are any discrepancies in the information provided the CTMS DE team member will reach out to the requester, management or reference aids provided to rectify the discrepancy.
Data Entry experience preferred but not required
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Day in the life
Teaser labelCareer Progression
Unlocking your Potential: The Benefits of ICON’s EPIC Internship Program Internship programs have become a vital stepping stone for students and young professionals seeking to gain practic
Teaser labelOur People
John Bailey, one of ICON's Veteran Leadership Transition Program Alumni shares his path from serving in the armed forces to joining the clinical research industry. ICON's Veteran Leadership Transit
Teaser labelCareer Progression
Salary expectations used to be something discussed after an interview process but now it’s something most recruiters typically ask within the first conversation. This is to ascertain if the remune
Who we are