Senior Site Payment Analyst (Home-Based)
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
You are now subscribed to our push notifications
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As a Senior Site Payment Analyst (Contract Analyst II) you will be joining the world’s largest & most comprehensive clinical research organisation, powered by healthcare intelligence.
What you will be doing:
- Works with the sponsor RPA team to modify and enhance the BOTs currently used by Site Payments.
- Generates ideas and solutions to improve requested contract/budgets to make paying sites smoother.
- Acts as a mentor for other Site Payment Analysts by demonstrating the role of an experienced Site Payments Analst in preparation and execution of all functions. Assists in the training of new staff and assists Site Payment Manager in identifying training needs, as well as provide input to manager regarding performance appraisals/reviews as requested. Performs any additional tasks that are delegated by the Site Payment Manager.
- Ensure all Investigational Site Budgets are entered into the site payment system accurately.
- Perform periodic QCs and reconiliations reviews of data.
- Act as a point of contact for investigational sites for questions related to payments.
- Release payments as outlined in Investigational Site Clinical Trial Agreements.
- Enhances skill at discerning and responding to issues at sites that pose risk and escalating accordingly.
- Advances consistency, timelines and completeness of all interactions with site in database.
Act as a liaison for providing updated documents (ICFs/stipends, site contract amendments) to Sponsor's Payment System. (PM must inform Sponsor's Payment System and FSP Resource of study changes/amendments that impact all budgets or ICFs).
Approve invoiceables submitted by sites – Responsible to review contract to ensure invoices are per contract costs and terms, any out of scope items to be escalated to the PM for review/approval Work with Clinical Budget Analyst (CBA) to resolve questions raised during reconciliations completed at all site active and all subject enrolled as needed.
Send out monthly notifications to the study team to remind PMs to notify them of PI updates/changes.
Participate in close out meeting with PM and CBA Perform full reconciliation of payments made, site and subject level.
Generates ideas and solutions to improve requested contract/budget changes while appropriately partnering with Functional Manager and/or CTA Lead for feedback and execution.
Enhances skill at discerning and responding to issues at sites that pose risk and escalating accordingly.
Advances consistency, timeliness and completeness of all interactions with site in database.
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience
- Read write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required
- BA or BS degree preferred
Exhibits increasing proficiency in executing documents that are complete and accurate delivered within shorter timeframes.
Exhibits proficiency in managing multiple projects and clients with competing priorities.
Our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles.
Day in the life
Teaser labelCareer Progression
Unlocking your Potential: The Benefits of ICON’s EPIC Internship Program Internship programs have become a vital stepping stone for students and young professionals seeking to gain practi
Teaser labelOur People
John Bailey, one of ICON's Veteran Leadership Transition Program Alumni shares his path from serving in the armed forces to joining the clinical research industry. ICON's Veteran Leadership Transi
Teaser labelCareer Progression
Salary expectations used to be something discussed after an interview process but now it’s something most recruiters typically ask within the first conversation. This is to ascertain if the remune
Who we are