Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
You are now subscribed to our push notifications
About the role
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
Project Leader – Market Access and Reimbursement
We are looking for passionate, resilient, and inspiring individuals to join our team. As the Project Leader, you will be responsible for the resourcing, execution, management, financial oversight, and delivery of market access materials and related services to our health sector clients.
- Development of project plans
- Management of all day-to-day activities related to project execution in accordance with project specifications and client expectations
- Chair and manage regular status meetings among internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and drive internal content, editorial and studio resources and account services efforts in the project development process
- Identify, monitor, track and maintain status of all project milestones relative to print and digital marketing materials, publications, med/legal submissions and adherence, ad boards, focus groups, training/launch campaigns or client events, and budget adherence
- Recognize out-of-scope activities and communicate budget and timeline implications to account services
- Ability to recognize and mitigate risk, creatively problem solve, and effectively crisis manage multiple projects in a fast-paced agency environment
- Provide ongoing client service, including the handling of client inquiries to build and enhance the client relationship
What you need
- 3-5 years of project management experience in a publication planning or healthcare communications agency
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- A well-organized, detail-oriented, performance-driven approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral (including telephone)
- Intermediate knowledge of Acrobat, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Veeva, digital routing systems or similar project management and med/legal software a plus
- General knowledge of agency workflows and management of payer or healthcare professional marketing materials a plus
- PMP certification a plus
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Day in the life
Teaser labelCareer Progression
Clinical research is the backbone of the life sciences industry. In fact, the established processes used to accurately trial and research medical, surgical and behavioural intervention are ess
Teaser labelOur People
The role of Project Manager is essential in most industries yet many people are unsure of what the job entails. Project managers have diverse and plentiful responsibilities. Not only are you accounta
Who we are