Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
You are now subscribed to our push notifications
About the role
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As Project Manager you will be joining the world's largest & most comprehensive clinical research organization, powered by healthcare intelligence.
A Project Manager owns and achieves interim and final contractual deliverables throughout the entire project lifecycle according to time, quality/scope, and cost constraints. Manages cross-functional teams and client expectations to achieve client satisfaction.
You will be partnering with one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a science-based company with one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry. This global pharmaceutical client develops breakthrough innovative medicines to improve and extend the opportunity to build your career in a rewarding customer-focused environment that supports creativity, collaboration and performance.
What you will be doing:
• Acts as liaison with client and manages client contractual, organizational and relationship needs/expectations.
• Leads cross-functional team leaders and third parties/vendors. Liaises with functional leads and managers to optimize
performance and utilization of project team members.
• Manages project contractual deliverables and modifications through review of project progress, monitoring of dashboards/metrics, and proactive identification, resolution/mitigation, and escalations of risks and/or issues. Serves as a point of escalation for project teams.
• Manages project costs and financial risks to the company by ensuring resources are in line with budget and deliverables.
• Ensures adherence to company SOPs, policies, and guidelines at the project level.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health, life sciences or other relevant field of study.
- 5 - 6 years of previous experience in clinical research
- Previous experience as CRA is a plus.
- All employees must read, write and speak fluent English and host country language.
Our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles.
Day in the life
Teaser labelCareer Progression
Clinical research is the backbone of the life sciences industry. In fact, the established processes used to accurately trial and research medical, surgical and behavioural intervention are ess
Who we are